Reopening Monday, May 4th
Procedures for our reopening
ReVision Eye Care, LLC will be reopening on Monday May 4, 2020 to continue serving the Wisconsin Rapids community and surrounding areas. We are looking forward to being able to care for you once again!
Due to COVID-19, we wanted to make you aware of the following changes to protect you, our patients, as well as the staff and doctors:
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times in the office.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask at all times in the office. We will supply a mask for you to use, or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Social distancing will be required when appropriate.
- We ask that patients schedule an appointment before entering the office. This would include pick-up, adjustments and repairs.
- Patients will be allowed one support person if necessary.
- The staff and doctors will be vigilant in disinfecting office surfaces.
- All frames that are tried on will be cleaned before replacing on the frame board
Please don’t hesitate to contact our office at 715-423-5353 today to schedule an appointment or ask any questions you may have.
Your safety is our utmost priority, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.